Men can be hard to buy for as 9 times out of 10 they offer little in terms of suggestions or hints. From your partner to your dad this list should have something for everyone as I've kept it classic but do remember, if in doubt concert or sports tickets are always a safe bet.
1. Travel bags and accessories make fabulous presents. From wash bags and luggage tags to weekend hold alls if the man you're buying for likes to travel in style these gifts won't go unnoticed. I love this Barbour holdall, so classic it will never date.
2. Mens Boxers. You cannot go wrong with buying them boxers, they literally have to wear them. This double pack is a steal on ASOS down from €40 to €28! Nobody likes a man in scraggly briefs!! Lounge pants are also a nice idea. My husband loves nothing more than to lounge in comfy pants but doesn't always want something as bulky as a full on tracksuit. These are more like a fancy pyjama bottom that you could also dash to the shops in. CK is a safe bet and my favourite for this kind of gear but there are also a host of affordable alternatives online!
3. Grooming kits have become a thing for men, especially for those with a beard! Even if facial hair isn't their thing, an at home trimmer is something I know my husband uses religiously!
4. Skincare is something most men are secretly into but won't purchase themselves. Several of my girlfriends have reported sightings of boyfriends, brothers, husbands and even dads helping themselves to their stock. Treat your male to a good moisturiser and face wash and I bet you he'll be happy.
5. Fragrance is always a safe bet, either buy what he wears or go find one you like the scent of and bobs your uncle. My personal favourite is Dior Sauvage.
6. Will's Bose headphones are his prize possession, the sound quality is unrivalled. The noise cancellation function is amazing for travelling and commuting. I can't get over how well priced they are in Selfridges sale. Click the photo below and run run run!
7. Can you go wrong with trainers? I don't think so. This blue Nike pair are such a gorgeous colour and would go with everything from jeans to trackies!
If your male is into training and running New Balance can't be beaten. Will always takes his away when we go on city breaks as they are the best for walking in,
Adidas trainers are a safe bet as they're not too flashy yet still look cool and casual.
8. Leather accessories like belts, card holders, passport covers and diaries always go down well with my other half. Choose real leather and you know it will wear better, brands like Aspinal, Mulberry or Hugo Boss do great options.
9. Socks. They may be boring staples but they are a cool way to add a pop of colour to an outfit and for a man to express his personality. Sockfellas are an Irish company that do a range of well priced funky numbers but if traditional is more your style, choose a good quality cotton or wool blend.
10. Finally, dress him up. Choose clothes you know will flatter him and at the same time have him done up like your very own ken doll. Every man needs a good fitted shirt! Farah, available on ASOS is a go to.