At this time of year as I shop for my loved ones I always come across things I would love to receive myself. As the holiday season approaches you can bet most of your favourite brands have come out with limited edition sets and value kits that I think make the best presents. I'm hoping a couple end up in my stocking!
I thought I'd share with you 20 gifts ranging from stocking fillers to the ultimate in luxury for the beauty addicts in your life! I'll link each gift to where you can buy it, simply click on the photo!
1. St Tropez Express Party Cracker; the perfect stocking filler for the tanned goddess in your life! The cracker contains their award-winning Self Tan Express Mousse for a party glow in just 1 hour along with their bestselling Tan Applicator Mitt for a streak-free and flawless application every time. For the price you cannot go wrong!
2. This Works Sleep Tight Bauble; The perfect tree decoration! I've spoken about how much I love the Deep Sleep line from This Works before, their pillow spray and candle are a must in our house. This cute bauble contains 3 miniature best sellers, a lovely gift for your friends and family who can't switch off. The set contains; Deep Sleep Pillow Spray: Get a great night's sleep with This Works' best-selling deep sleep pillow spray. Clinically proven to help you fall asleep faster and wake feeling more refreshed. Deep Sleep Stress Less: A natural roll-on rescue remedy to aid calm days and restful nights, also a great one for students during exam time. Sleep Plus Pillow Spray: A fast-acting natural remedy to help restore healthy sleep patterns for restless sleepers. Clinically proven to provide a better night's sleep. If they bottled beauty sleep, this would be it.
3. Tangle Teaser Compact; Tangle teasers are the only thing I touch my hair with when it's wet as they slide though without dragging or damaging the hair. The compact one is my favourite to throw in my handbag or take travelling as it has a "lid" to stop hair escaping all over my bag! Everyone should have one.
4. Becca Glow On The Go; My favourite highlighters are the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfectors. I already have the shades Opal and Champagne Pop but until I got this kit had never tried Moonstone which is actually their best seller. I can now see why! You get a mini pressed powder and a mini fluid which I love as I mainly use cream products. Perfect travel sizes too!
6. Too Faced 'Twice The Drama" Eye Makeup Set; one of the best mascaras on the market this set is a bargain as it's now on sale at Debenhams! The kit contains the Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner which features a waterproof and tear-proof formula that sweeps on precisely and stays put for up to eight hours. Then frame your eyes and achieve ultra-long lashes with the deluxe-size Better Than Sex Mascara. It's infused with acacia Senegal tree extract and a collagen-enriched formula that thickens, lengthens, and curls for extreme volume and drama. What more could you ask for!
6. Pixi Best of Bright; Pixi by Petra is one of those cult brands made famous by their coveted Glow Tonic. This essential travel trio gives brighter, clearer skin in 3 quick steps! Remove impurities with deeply purifying Glow Mud Cleanser, gently exfoliate & brighten with famous Glow Tonic, and detoxify with Glow Mud Mask. A lovely introduction for anyone to a brand I'm sure they'll love.
7. Essie Crack A Colour; The packaging is just too cute to resist. For the girls who change their nail colour quicker than you can say Father Christmas this will keep them covered for the festive season! This gift contains 4 cult colours, Smokin' Hot, A Cut Above Glitter Nail Effects, Fiji and Bordeaux. Fiji is my favourite summer shade which means the gift will keep on giving!
8. Real Techniques Bold Metals Complete Eye Essentials Set; if you have yet to hear of Real Techniques you'll of been living under a rock. The creators, sisters Sam and Nic Chapman are the first youtube beauty gurus I remember watching and I think I learned most of what I know about makeup from watching them over the last decade. Their brushes are fantastic quality and have a huge following, you'll often see famous makeup artists using them in their kit. Their Bold Metals collection is also visually stunning and this set is incredible value as it's now reduced in Boots for Black Friday. Snap this up as the perfect brush set for beginners or experienced makeup artists and they'll thank you for sure!
9. Laura Mercier Layer Up Caviar Stick Eye Colour Collection; the caviar sticks have one of the best cream shadow stick formulas I've tried and this set is the perfect way to try them for yourself! The set includes: 4 best selling shades: Rosegold, Amethyst, Aubergine and Tuxedo. With colours to suit daytime and evening looks for every skin tone this would be a dream to unwrap on Christmas day!
10. Mac Nutcracker Sweet Nude Lipgloss Kit; who doesn't love a nude gloss and the packaging of this holiday collection is gorgeous! This kit is a safe bet for anyone you're not sure what to buy for! It has 3 mini Cremesheen Glasses and 1 mini Dazzleglass all in nude hues. No-one does sparkle like Mac!
11. Charlotte Tilbury Mini Lipstick Trio; If you haven't tried Charlotte Tilbury's lipstick formulas you haven't lived. This cute little set contains 3 of her 'Matte Revolution' lipsticks in best selling shades Amazing Grace, Red Carpet Red and Very Victoria. Perfect for popping in your clutch this festive season! Brown Thomas have 10% Charlotte Tilbury's gifts until Monday Nov 28th so shop now!
12. Glamglow Sexy Youthmud Set; having a healthy canvas to work on is the key to any fabulous makeup look so start with good skin. In this dreamy kit you get the famous Youthmud Tingleexfoliate Treatment which I obsess over. The mud that started it all, a 10 minute facial in a jar. Youthmud helps to leave skin looking smoother, brighter, and softer resulting in instant camera ready skin, just what you need for festive snaps! Next you'll get to try Supermud, a clearing treatment to help fight all common skin concerns and keep skin spot free. You also get the amazing Thirstymud hydrating treatment that hydrates, moisturizes, restores, and calms the skin. The hype is real.
13. Benefit Brow Bundle Exclusive to Asos. Your eyebrows frame your face and I'd reach for my brow gel or pencil before mascara. This kit would be heaven for any makeup lover as you really get everything you need to make sure you have your #BROWSONFLEEK. Set contains: Precisely My Brow waterproof pencil eyeliner, Browvo conditioning primer, Gimme Brow pigmented eyebrow gel, Ready, Set Brow to shape and set the brow and a cute Brow make up bag! ASOS have their Black Friday promotions running from tomorrow to Sunday so make sure you take advantage of their discounts!
14. Charlotte Tilbury's Magical Mini Brush Set; four mini essentials. A powder, blender, smudger and precision brush in a beautiful clutch! Such a gorgeous gift at a great price point, this is definitely on my list!
15. Bobbi Brown Bronze Glow Beauty Set; no one need know you haven't seen sunlight since July. This kit has all you need for a natural looking glow containing 3 cult classics and a beautiful mini Face Blender Brush. Bobbi Brown's Bronzing Powders are my favourite and you get the shade Natural which will suit everyone. You also get a mini Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Taupe which is again universally flattering. Finish eyes off with the ever popular Everything Mascara and you're good to go! A lovely gift for someone who is just getting started with makeup or prefers a natural look.
16. Pestle and Mortar Hydrating Duo Gift Set; I couldn't leave out my skincare saviours. The set contains the widely acclaimed Pure Hyaluronic Serum and award-winning Hydrate Moisturiser. With a €5 saving this gift bundle is something I know I'll be buying! This transformed my skin, put it on your list and you can thank me later.
17. GHD Curve Copper Luxe Soft Curl Tong 32mm Gift Set; I always think hair tools are a great christmas gift as they can be expensive and not always something we treat ourselves to. The GHD curve line is amazing, every time my hair dresser uses it on me you guys ask me how we did my hair! They come in a range of barrel widths and as tongs or wands for short or long hair. This cute set also contains a beautiful copper nail polish by Nails Inc. A gorgeous gift that would be welcome under my tree any day!
18. Lanai Blo; staying on the subject of hair, hair guru Katie Jane Goldin recently brought out a new line of dryers that are lightweight but super powerful. The Lanai Blo Tourmaline Crystal components help to seal moisture into the hair and lock in shine. The best part, you can have them personalised! Sign me up!
19. Charlotte Tilbury's World of Legendary Parties Advent Calendar; anyone would drool over this one. 12 magical minis to have you covered from all angles and party ready. The boxes contain; Mini Magic Cream, Mini Wonderglow, Mini Multi Miracle Glow, Mini Goddess Skin Clay Mask, Mini Take It All Off Eye Makeup Remover, Mini Supermodel Body, Full Size Eyes to Mesmerise: Marie Antoinette, Full Size K.I.S.S.I.N.G.® Lipstick: Penelope Pink, Full Size Colour Chameleon: Black Diamonds, Full Size EXCLUSIVE Pocket Pout: Jessica Red, Mini Legendary Lashes and Full Size Lip Lustre: Sweet Stiletto. Santa... I've been very good.
20. Nars Cult Survival Kit; the ultimate. I am a huge fan of Nars and their products make up a large portion of my makeup bag. It's survival of the chicest with this giant treasure trove. Keep it together in every scenario with François Nars’ hand-picked essentials. Includes 11 NARS cult-classics: Pandora Duo Eyeshadow, Exhibit A and Orgasm Blush, Laguna Bronzing Powder, Schiap Lipstick, Cruella Velvet Matte Lip Pencil, Turkish Delight Lip Gloss, Via Veneto Larger Than Life Eyeliner, Black Moon Audacious Mascara, Light Reflecting Setting Powder, and Monoï Body Glow II. If you're one of those boyfriends or husbands that hasn't a clue but has money to spend, get her this and watch her face light up!
So that's it girls, I'm pretty confident that there's something for everyone to be found here but please let me know which your favourites are! Take advantage of Black Friday and all of the deals on this week and get your shopping started, I must take my own advise. I love chatting to you all on Snapchat (jodielawsonwood) and Instagram (JodieWood_) so send me a little message if you find yourself here! Happy shopping, Jodie x